quarta-feira, julho 18, 2007

I want to know

Gotta take a little time
A little time to think things over
Better read between the lines
In case I need it when I'm older
This mountain I must climb
Is like the world upon my shoulders
Through the clouds I see love shine
In my life
There's been heartache and pain
I don't know if I can face it again
I've traveled so far
To change this lonely life
I just wanna know what love is
I wanna feel what love is
Gonna take a little time
A little time to look around me
Lord help me to be strong
On this road I travel on
When I'm lost and lonely
Find me
Tell me what love is....
adaptação dos Foreigner

1 Comments:

At terça-feira, julho 24, 2007, Anonymous Anónimo said...

ASSIM É O AMOR!!
Meu corpo no teu...
Abraço apertado...
Beijo adoçado...
Assim é o amor...
Neste lençol de seda...
Você em mim...
E eu em você...
Assim é o amor...
A noite se vai...
O dia já vem...
Nossos corpos exaustos...
De tanto prazer...
Assim é o amor...
O dia renasce...
Começa outra vez...
Com um beijo nos separamos...
Até o anoitecer...
Assim é o amor...

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home